MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #188
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
I am sure he is not totally unaware of where dissent from the party line might land him....and I don't think there are too many posh restaurants and nightclubs or 'beauty pageants' to judge in the siberean gulag.....
lol His fate would't be that dramatic. They would try to reason with him first - threats and bribes of some kind. Then, if he stood his ground they would start a small (he's not that prominent) smear campaign, finding some dirty laundry, both real and fake. If he has any business he would have to close it due to tax or maybe criminal investigations. In the end I think he would leave Russia and move to Europe.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote