MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2013, 11:03 PM   #186
country flag Soozka

Soozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political Discussion Thread

The only thing I'd add is that he knew what the deal was before he stood for election.

He knew what Putin was like. He knew that when he stood with Putin's endorsement he would be expected to support whatever Putin said and did.

When there was the first talk about his standing for election, I thought he'd have difficulty toeing the party line. But, in the event, I was wrong.

He has shown that he has no difficulty whatsoever in doing whatever Putin wants him to do - no matter how much misery that causes to other people.

It's not as though he didn't know that this was what would be expected of him. And, nevertheless, he stood for election.
Soozka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote