MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2013, 02:18 AM   #3193
country flag Travellin'Beaver
Banned!

Travellin'Beaver has a reputation beyond reputeTravellin'Beaver has a reputation beyond reputeTravellin'Beaver has a reputation beyond reputeTravellin'Beaver has a reputation beyond reputeTravellin'Beaver has a reputation beyond reputeTravellin'Beaver has a reputation beyond reputeTravellin'Beaver has a reputation beyond reputeTravellin'Beaver has a reputation beyond reputeTravellin'Beaver has a reputation beyond reputeTravellin'Beaver has a reputation beyond reputeTravellin'Beaver has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
I'm still amazed. End of an era.
Have faith Scoobs, this is only a glitch on the radar of Nadal's future's so bright I gotta wear shades future.

It's tough coming back from that kind of prolonged absence. I think his gas tank was empty by wimbledon. I also think it demonstrates how long it takes to get into the kind of fitness needed to withstand the prolonged demands of the tour. Rafa is not there yet but he will be!

Patience is the key!
Travellin'Beaver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote