MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy's best chance ever to win Wimbledon

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2013, 02:00 AM   #39
country flag guga2120

guga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's best chance ever to win Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
the tradesman will dismantle the old serve-botting, hair flicking, weather whinging, slam fluking diva in the SF

the gymnast may prove tougher, however he cannot do his infamous backward lunge splits on a real surface like grass

the winner is already decided IMO, lets move onto the US hard court masters already
I agree, he could beat Jo and then the Swiss Miss, in the semifinal. I would not underestimate Novak, on grass. He played not up to his standards last summer, for whatever reason. He can play on grass though, that return of serve is killer to anybody.
guga2120 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote