MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2013, 06:57 AM   #3067
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

WHAT DID JM DO NOW?
It's not like Fed lost or smth! Or is he a truly closeted Rafatard? If he was battling those idiots in GM again then there's no point and he knows that! At least no point steppingh over the line! Sigh.

Hilde!
Strange indeed about Rafa, I dunno. Not that I saw any of the match.
He has played really really lot but I doubt the knee could've got that bad all of a sudden. Although what was that at the presser, he didn't want to say how bad the knee really is? Was it already that bad at RG, that's why Toni was crying? Rafa sure is a masochist.