MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2013, 04:40 PM   #3034
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiedis View Post
When I reported his post this happens

1. I got an infraction for baiting

2. They don't deleted his post even though I clearly explained them that it was against the forum rules in my report.

3. Obviouslly atennisfan got any infraction either

Only when I post what happened in GM showing the bizarre moderation in this case, like I posted here, they finally did what should have done from the beginning.

Anyway, your posts about this subject are funny.

They do nothing in a case of veiled accusation of doping -> it's ok for you, mods are right.
No, I said it is on the edge. veiled stuff is tricky....

Quote:
They end banning the guy -> oh, it's fine for me, nothing to see here then.
I said it was too harsh until I learned he posted multiple posts in that vain

Quote:
Too much Swiss for me... so neutral, so non-belligerency, so diplomatic.
Sorry, I'm in a peaceful mood today. BTW: I AM SWISS
I just posted my honest opinion on it. If you don't like it, what can I do?

Quote:
Would be proper if we are discussing Roger awesome longevity in the game that I compared him with Manny Ramirez, an MVP baseball player doped according to him to extend his career? It is despicable to do that. There is already too much hatred and clownery in GM to allow that.
I'm neutral about that

- Magnus Carlsen

Last edited by Commander Data : 06-23-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote