MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #3027
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Kiedis, I'm not a Nadal fan so i see it i bit differently, I would dare to claim I see it pretty neutral in this case. Also, let me add, I think the new infraction rules are a joke anyway and I understand your discontent.

That said, the rules are what they are and you clearly broke them by replying and saying you reported the post. So, if we follow the new rules your infraction is justified IMHO.
I would say atennisfans post is on the edge. It did not directly accuse Nadal of doping, but saying your argument reminds of the arguments that were brought forward in East Germany. It kinda implies a doping allegation, so it could be infracted and deleted as well, a really fair and proper moderation should probably just have done that. Although, I also find it questionable if any talk about drugs and sports is censored.

- Magnus Carlsen

Last edited by Commander Data : 06-23-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote