MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #3025
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

A good example of the moderation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by atennisfan View Post
Joke aside,

Rafa is the only tennis player who does not get tired.

And his speed of recovery is astonishing. He can play 5 setters back to back to back matches with ease.

Basically, if you can't straight set Nadal, then you are in big trouble, because while you get tired over 5 sets, Rafa is fresh as a daisy at the end of 5 hours match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepleBuster View Post
Nadal gets faster as technology advances. Players today hit harder, run faster, can go for 9 hours in matches without getting tired, ... I wonder why ... hm... Maybe it's diet and training.
Quote:
^^ It's a combination of diet, training, enough sleep/rest, and modern vitamins and minerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiedis View Post
^^ And genetics too. Nadal comes from a family of renowned athletes. Generally in the past when someone had a slightly effeminate son they headed ​​him to play tennis. Fortunately Rafa has changed a bit this view. He is one of the first true great athletes to play the game after Boris Becker and Björn Borg.
Quote:
^^ This reminds me of the East Germans who defended Kornelia Ender, saying it was all genetics and she was the first female swimmer who was a true great athlete, to explain her astonishing recovery between the swims.
[this girl was a doper]

I reported this post for false doping allegations and wich is the final outcome? His post deleted? No. The hater banned? Noooo.

This is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas
Dear Kiedis,

You have received an infraction at MensTennisForums.com.

Reason: Baiting
-------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
We have decided that backseat moderating will no longer be tolerated on MTF. Until June 10th, posts may be deleted. At that time, these posts will result in a baiting warning or infraction.

1) Replying to a post to say that you reported it
2) Elimination of posts like 'Nadal forum' when a poster isn't interested in a thread.
3) Posts that say 'my post was deleted?' or 'who deleted my post?' - posts along those lines.
4) Posts saying that another poster should be banned.

These posts will result in a baiting warning or infraction.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=16237857
Quote:
Quote:
This reminds me of the East Germans who defended Kornelia Ender, saying it was all genetics and she was the first female swimmer who was a true great athlete, to explain her astonishing recovery between the swims.
And this remind me to report you for doping allegations without proof. Another classless butthurted fedtard...
All the best,
MensTennisForums.com

God is killing me

Last edited by Kiedis : 06-23-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote