MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Mong Mong's Novel | The Preview in OP

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2013, 01:14 AM   #6
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Question About Murder (A Novel Idea)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mong Mong View Post
Okay since I can't wait to share my ideas, and my creative thought is short lived. I have to ask this question now

I am writing a novel. The theme is murder as revenge.

I am though having a problem about coming up with a good title for it.

I know it is going to be " ______ Casualties ", with the title being the number of people the main protagonist kills.

So, what number sounds good with Casualties?

Example: Three Casualties, Five Casualties, Nine Casualties, Or should it be something like 4 Casualties with the number is a digit?

Or it could be "X Casualties", meaning we don't know how many people he kills yet?
I don't like the idea of using the word "casualties" anyway to replace deaths. It sounds too much like pleasant old man wearing sweaters scented with lily perfume.

You need something darker, scarier.

And a good number is 7, if it's not cliche to yuo

The only way something can have no consequences is if it has no effect. The only way something can have no effect is if it doesn't exist. It's completely paradoxical, therefore, to claim that something can exist and simultaneously have no effect.

People are not "free" to express an opinion. Instead, if they choose to express anything, they choose to pay the price. The price is the effect on others and the effect on the person. There is no free lunch in this world.
Unforced Terror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote