MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Route to the top - New tennis website talking about everything of Challengers and ITF

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #5
country flag Ramsay

Ramsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Route to the top - New tennis website talking about everything of Challengers and

https://routetothetop.wordpress.com/...-of-the-day-1/

I'm happy that my blog is growing up quickly. After my post of the conditions in Tanger I could see that some managers of the Federation in Moroccos were able to see the post and even pro players saw the post.
I'm trying to update, at least, in 2 on 2 days and today I just launched a little space on the blog.

Pablo Carreño-Busta has read, and you?

Tennis Tipping

Singles rank: 248
Best tournaments: QF Fut Vigo, 2nd round CH Tampere

Doubles rank: 187
Best tournaments: Semi-finals CH Tampere and CH Pozoblanco (w/volc0mizado), Title CH Beijing (w/lolada_4), 2nd round Roland Garros (w/ Mesut Ozil)
Ramsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote