MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT Eastbourne - CONGRATS CAZORLA AND GALLINA/FERNET

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #166
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Eastbourne - OOP POST 7 AND 132 - PICKS DUE 11AM LOCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidalgo View Post
Поздравляю, Юлия! You defended last year title
even though I have a couple of times to make comments about what led to communication here in English, but after reading their native language can not help but respond in kind - Спасибо, Hidalgo!

I am very pleased that I was able to defend this title! I really like to play here. Last year I organized a victory Roddick, who retired ... I remember that he easily defeated Andreas Seppi. This year it was much more serious. Rivals are very strong, preparing for Wimbledon, which starts in a couple of days ...

Interestingly, she can recuperate forecaster?)) Well, nothing will match the first raundavse ... But now think about something else, how about today's victory does not want and can not ...

Particular thanks go to the tournament organizer and moderator ESimp, who really had a fantastic week for me!

Thank you for a wonderful and Nando_L final! Yesterday we thought to give forecast for the victory of Simon, but until the bitter end Lopez believed in! Thanks for playing! I hope that'll meet again!

Well, the biggest thanks goes to God who gave me their strength and knowledge in the world of tennis! Thank God!

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Cazorla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote