MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NBA playoffs script leaked!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #219
country flag good_gambler

good_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NBA playoffs script leaked!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
cousins will be a double machines fors years to come bosh grabbed a reb w/o duncan that air ball open 3 today was terrible every time he plays someone good he gets killed duncan, hibbert and one stage this year couldnt grab a reb everyone could see birdman was better option today +11 bosh can be great doesnt suit heat though game 7 championship game and 0pts wtf not 1pt
Too much of a headcase. Interesting that talk is already on about that move. A few are saying perhaps with him around the likes of Lebron and Wade could help him with the mental side. Still a risk if you ask me. These are the defending NBA champs. Why change a winning formula? (I know how they got there but it don't change the fact, the are the champions)