MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2013, 10:00 AM   #2986
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I don't want to pick a fight with you either, I'm a pacifist you know.
I don't buy that. You like to stir at times and you're not zen enough to be a pacifist at heart.

Quote:
And actually I'm more like a mother hen.
One doesn't exclude the other: you're a mother hen to the men of this thread (pfff...as if they need help) and a mother superior to me (which is ludicrous).

Next time you jump in front of men to have a go at me, bite your tongue. Don't be a chicken and let them fight their own battles.

-
Cheater

It is indeed a nutcracker. I can't wait to see his face when he opens his gift.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote