MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - There is no finish line...

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2013, 07:51 AM   #303
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There is no finish line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
Yes this was a very important win. He also improves his lead in grass titles to 13. I'm perfectly fine with him not winning as much as before; each of these achievements is a great bonus.

He's also at a massive 121 grass match wins. And 22 ATP-250 wins, only behind Muster's 26 (sure, not an important record to chase).

I hope Federer can tie the record of reaching a slam final for 11 consecutive seasons at Wimbledon or the US Open. By the way, Federer has 12 consecutive years with a Masters 1000 final now, probably a record. Sampras has 11, Nadal 9, Agassi only 5.
22? I have him on 21, tied second with Roddick. He broke the tie with Sampras, among others, who's on 20. Of course, had the category existed in the 70s and 80s, Connors would have a resounding record here, of his 109 titles only 28 (compared to Federer's 44) were in "masters and higher" leaving 81 for what is now ATP500s and ATP250s.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote