MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #25b Tanger - Friday OOP us out send by 1pm CEST

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #170
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #25b Tanger - Monday OOP us out send by noon CEST

Thanks Marto

"Matches are won and lost so many times in the locker room. Guys get in their mind how strong he is the warm-ups and that they will have to endure four hours of that to beat him: they are beaten even before they step on court. But that's why I like him. He basically says you are going to have to kill me to beat me." Lleyton Hewitt about Rafael Nadal
VamosRafaNadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote