MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Route to the top - New tennis website talking about everything of Challengers and ITF

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
country flag VamosHoracio

VamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Route to the top - New tennis website talking about everything of Challengers and

I like it. I am big fan of all the tennis tours, consider a match between two players ranked 1000 no different from Djokovic-Nadal. And besides, you made me a Gonçalo Oliveira fan now! Usually in these matches I root for the older players because they have struggled with money for more years and have less time to make an impact, but I see that the younger players have just the same problems. That's what is so exciting about the Futures: they are all battling to see who will make it!