MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2013, 06:51 AM   #129
country flag WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing has a reputation beyond reputeWinterIsComing has a reputation beyond reputeWinterIsComing has a reputation beyond reputeWinterIsComing has a reputation beyond reputeWinterIsComing has a reputation beyond reputeWinterIsComing has a reputation beyond reputeWinterIsComing has a reputation beyond reputeWinterIsComing has a reputation beyond reputeWinterIsComing has a reputation beyond reputeWinterIsComing has a reputation beyond reputeWinterIsComing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
"In the match-up of Serena Williams and Novak Djokovic, I am not too sure if Novak Djokovic would come out on top handily. He might if Serena would have one of those rough days. It would be more of a coin toss. This would perhaps be the most interesting of all the match-ups considering that both players can defend well, can hit through their opponents and return well. It would definitely be a match worth watching. In a best-of-three, I would go with Serena, although Djokovic would have an equal chance of taking it, but I stick with Serena."

LMAO
The fact that he looks like he's really trying to think seriously about it, and comes up with this conclusion makes it even more laughable that if he had stated it as an obvious thing
Winter is coming...
WinterIsComing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote