MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 24 : Kosice (Winner : Mikhail Kukushkin)

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #76
country flag Gliese581

Gliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 24 : Kosice (Entry List)

Im watching the match now and here's a couple notes I have on Damir:

1. His grunt is quite easily one of the loudest if not the loudest of any male player I have watched. If he ever does make it to the regular tour he will get a lot of haters for that reason alone, particularly because he seems to be able to turn it on and off whenever he wants.

2. I can see his talent and why he is hyped , he does everything well. There really isnt a glaring weakness in his game but he doesnt do anything exceptional either so it is easy to see why he has had so much difficulty transitioning to the challengers after dominating in futures.

3. He reminds me alot of bartoli and ferrer with the near constant movement while recieving.

4. he stands really far back when returning serve, even second serve.

Last edited by Gliese581 : 06-14-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Gliese581 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote