MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Italy F12 [June 10/Padova/Clay] Winner: Salvatore Caruso

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2013, 01:45 PM   #21
country flag Ramsay

Ramsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Italy F12 [June 10/Padova/Clay]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosHoracio View Post
And 4-3. And 3-2. And 2-1. Broken all of them.

I watched the second set on streamhunter. I really expected a much higher level from both of them. Molteni's serve was awful (the women in the match after him had better serves) and Machado was making tons of unforced errors without really hitting it hard or trying to go for winners. Overall in the second Machado was the better player, he hit the backhand down the line for a winner a few times. But Molteni's weapons are his mental game and his fitness, which kept him in it when he was losing.
Still, Machado has way more tennis than Molteni. He's trying to find his standards again.

Tennis Tipping

Singles rank: 248
Best tournaments: QF Fut Vigo, 2nd round CH Tampere

Doubles rank: 187
Best tournaments: Semi-finals CH Tampere and CH Pozoblanco (w/volc0mizado), Title CH Beijing (w/lolada_4), 2nd round Roland Garros (w/ Mesut Ozil)
Ramsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote