MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2013, 03:44 AM   #100
country flag delboy

delboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepleBuster View Post
Yes. I think there is no doubt Serena is the more dominant person. But American idiot media goes too far and says she can beat Nole or Rafa. Like Chris Evert said during that freaking match vs. Erani. The fact is Serena would struggle to win points against a top 50 man (not counting Tipsarevic).

Well that goes without saying and whoever said that is clearly retarded. But I was merely talking about their respective fields. it is of course ridiculous to compare her against the men.
delboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote