MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Italy F12 [June 10/Padova/Clay] Winner: Salvatore Caruso

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2013, 12:53 AM   #20
country flag VamosHoracio

VamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Italy F12 [June 10/Padova/Clay]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay View Post
Lol, Machado was a break up 240872308 times on this match. Served at 5-4 on the 2nd.
And 4-3. And 3-2. And 2-1. Broken all of them.

I watched the second set on streamhunter. I really expected a much higher level from both of them. Molteni's serve was awful (the women in the match after him had better serves) and Machado was making tons of unforced errors without really hitting it hard or trying to go for winners. Overall in the second Machado was the better player, he hit the backhand down the line for a winner a few times. But Molteni's weapons are his mental game and his fitness, which kept him in it when he was losing.