MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #74
country flag djb84xi

djb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz View Post
To me it seems her ass is only getting bigger. might be muscells though...
you know damn well what I meant. don't be funny, lol
There are times, rare moments, when the greatest of champions fall. Maybe because of a bad day or maybe there's pain within. One thing you can be sure of, is that all the great champions will bounce back again. It may not be today. It may not be tomorrow. But one day, they'll be back again. And they'll be better than ever. Why??? Because that's what great champions do. They survive.
djb84xi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote