MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 11:03 AM   #54
country flag Sheitan

Sheitan has a reputation beyond reputeSheitan has a reputation beyond reputeSheitan has a reputation beyond reputeSheitan has a reputation beyond reputeSheitan has a reputation beyond reputeSheitan has a reputation beyond reputeSheitan has a reputation beyond reputeSheitan has a reputation beyond reputeSheitan has a reputation beyond reputeSheitan has a reputation beyond reputeSheitan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
first of all, nobody showing 'disrespect' to Serena. Also comparing their fighting spirits, achievements, respective peaks etc. is a complete nonsense. I respect both of them but comparing them is absolutely ridiculous.

Compare Graf and Serena. fine with me, and Graf is the GOAT. At least she had some competition, she also won more majors, she won the true GRAND SLAM (meaning all 4 majors in one year). people, wake up.
She even won the Olympics that year (= Golden Slam), got bronze in the doubles tournament and won three slams the following year, even more of an advantage then. 377 weeks on Nr. 1 are also impressive, considering the competition she faced. Serena isn't even close to Graf when it comes to career achievements.
Sheitan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote