MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 10:17 AM   #53
country flag Chris Kuerten
Banned!

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Well, trolling or not, it doesn't really matter. Whether there are "just" five or six women with better resumes than Federer is really not that interesting. Male/female comparisons are not usual in other sports either.
Male/male comparisons are also sketchy at best
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedalrock View Post
Male and Female tennis comparisons
Serena would lose to any top 50 player in the ATP.
and according to me 16<17
First part would be completely irrelevant if this was a real discussion (and incorrect, since she would lose against everyone in the top 1000). And in that case I would be worried about the second part, because the chance she ends up with more Grand Slams than Federer is high

Last edited by Chris Kuerten : 06-13-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote