MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #52
country flag Loveall

Loveall has a reputation beyond reputeLoveall has a reputation beyond reputeLoveall has a reputation beyond reputeLoveall has a reputation beyond reputeLoveall has a reputation beyond reputeLoveall has a reputation beyond reputeLoveall has a reputation beyond reputeLoveall has a reputation beyond reputeLoveall has a reputation beyond reputeLoveall has a reputation beyond reputeLoveall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SI dares to claim: Serena can be compared with Federer in GOAT discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
apple and oranges. it's silly to compare Sereana with Fed or any woman with any man. Men and woman don't even play chess together and chess an intellectual sport (no athleticism involved).

Serena simply overpowers her opponents, and there is nothing wrong with that. She simply doesn't have any competition and that's also not her problem. The rest of the women on the WTA tour are pretty clueless but it is what it is. Men and women play 2 different sports (yeah it's still called tennis but nevertheless).
+1 . Good post . Once in a while you do post good ones .