MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #170
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post

... I'm pretty sure that most of his russian friends from tennis times won't shake hands with him now. At least Kafelnikov and Myskina are among them.
Do you know if Myskina has said anything specifically? Also, I wonder what Sveta thinks of this whole business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post

And we really don't know what's on his mind. He might just want to sit there through the rest of the term and then go into business and never come back to politics again or he might be ok with everything and continue to be a part of this new Russia.
" ... everybody decided for me to go into politics" (italics mine) keeps echoing in my mind, so I hope it's the former.