MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #169
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
It will be sooner or later. I just don't want to wait another 10 or even 20 years to see reactionary times be over.

Masha, tbh it annoys the hell out of me when I hear such sentiments. It's like comparing cancer to a flu. Of course no country is perfect but it's pretty obvious that for example Russia is 10 times better than North Korea and Europe is better than Russia. That's of course if freedom, human rights and law are priorities for you. Some people don't want that, they are happy with Stalin like way of ruling.
I hope so too.
Sure, I would not want to live in North Korea.

Abut Marat, does anyone know what happened with the Tennis Federation, why did he leave? Just because there was no money/perspective and he didn't like it there or did he have some conflict with Shamil?