MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2013, 06:45 AM   #2836
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hilde's Xman and Delpo still at it.

Edit: Sorry, Hilde.
X-man went berserk again in the match before that.

Did you see this in GM:
Quote:
There was a lot of vocal support from a female member of Garcia-Lopez’s entourage, and Malisse comically asked if the lady was his babysitter

It says that the umpire refused to shake his hands because:
Quote:
Malisse sulks and glares, he pouts and gesticulates, and he mutters and curses –
He has always done that. Most of that is aimed at himself.
The umpire was booed for not wanting to shake his hands because the crowd was more amused by X than anything else.

Xavier is a great guy on court but he's a bit of a nutcase on it.

Don't worry. I don't expect much of X these days. I'm just grateful to still be able to watch him on a tennis court now and again.
He put up a good fight against Delpo. Too bad he couldn't finish the job but...what else is new with Xavier.

Last edited by Castafiore : 06-12-2013 at 06:48 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote