MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who's Going?

Thread: Who's Going?
View Single Post

Old 06-12-2013, 06:44 AM   #48
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
so you are saying i should get a hotel in center london? Maybe in the Hammersmith area?

To the bus driver i just tell him to Roehampton? Or which is the stop? i dont want to get lost

thanks for the advice btw
Hammersmith would be a good area to stay in travel-wise, but might be unadventurous otherwise. Anything that's close to a tube stop that's on a line that also stops at Hammersmith & City would be convenient. You should expect to do a fair amount of travelling to get to Roehampton, so it doesn't really matter all that much.

The stop is the Barnes Red Lion football club, I think. You don't tell the bus driver; you press the stop button. Then you just turn the corner and walk down Priory Lane for 10+ minutes. It's a long-ass road. You will pass a nursery (the Bee's Knees I think) on your right, the LTA as well. And then you turn right at some red mail box.

Again, all of this is based on previous experiences, so any changes might invalidate this advice.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote