MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who's Going?

Thread: Who's Going?
View Single Post

Old 06-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #46
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
i will most likely be travelling this weekend from bsas to london to attend qualies and then first few days of main draw.
i need advice on accomodation and public transportation to roehampton if anyone can help...
Accommodation in London should be easy to find out for yourself. Depends a lot on your budget and taste, in any case. Don't expect to being staying close to Roehampton as it's a posh area.

How to travel will depend on where you're traveling from, obviously. But my route has always been to take the tube to Hammersmith and City, and then the 72 or 33 bus (I think). It's still about a 10- to 15-minute walk from the bus station after that, but it's straightforward down one road. There may of course have been changes this year.

Avoid taxis unless you are loaded.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote