MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Male Player Bulges

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #3634
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_von05 View Post
Please stop posting Fed's photos... I know this is bulge thread but after seeing Fog's naked pics I was just about to have hard-on then followed by Fed is such a downer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakuten7 View Post
Yes! Now we have another proof

(by https://twitter.com/mcboada)
@james_von05, when I see this I don't know if it's a girl or a mail so can I find anything of sexy???, of course not as I'm a women. If I was a bi-mail I would be attracted surely but I'm not a bi-girl as well. Yeah, happy for you and I respect you, please do the same as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
No we will not. We ALL have our likes and dislikes but let's try and be respectful of different people's tastes. As I posted a few months ago, I don't like to think about Murray in any sexual context whatsoever, but the man does bulge, and some people find him attractive, so I accept that this thread isn't all about what I want.

complaints about players will be met with MORE pics of that player.
Thanks Kat to writhe your opinion because tere are many poeple that share our taste. Yes, the poor Murray has only the bulge to show. I want womebody to be attractive witout seeing the bulge before. It's not enough to make someone attractive, but as well as I wrote up I respect but see before you that post him any 2 posts, also with no bulge pics in this 3d. This is actually boaring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paylu2007 View Post
This. I find Fed very attractive and manly, i get a hard on every time i watch his photos -bulge, butt and chest-, and i accept nadal here
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Last edited by mlrf11 : 06-11-2013 at 05:38 PM.
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote