MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Captain Obvious Thread.

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2005, 02:13 AM   #45
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Captain Obvious Thread.

The Captain Strikes Again!

4.28.2005 -

I love the way Nadal has been playing; heís bringing a lot of excitement to the game. This guy is bigger, faster, and mentally much stronger than he was a year ago. The only thing Iím not sure about with him is the shorts or pants or whatever you call what heís been wearing. Itís great to see the revival of Ferrero and the arrival of Gasquet. I hope we are going to see a new rivalry between Gasquet and Nadal, they are the same age and primed for the challenge.

My big question is what happened to Safin? Since going 7-0 in the Australian Open, heís 5-5 in ATP events, not exactly what youíd expect from a Grand Slam champion. Itís also disappointing to see that Hewitt has not been able to play since hurting his toe against Federer in the final of Indian Wells. The next big question is how will the Yanks fair over on European clay?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote