MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT 's Hertogenbosch: Congrats to Hidalgo and acionescu/ilovetheblues_86!

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #46
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamsiRohit View Post
Thanks 4 ur suggestion
actualy im folowing Atp tennis matches and tennis players from 3 years.i think i knw their movements correctly n well and can pick correct one.
coming to challengers, I know very less players so its bit difficult to track them.
Thatsy i want to commit Atp tournies.
I can understand that, nobody is focused on challengers.

But if you can count, there is 28 spots in MD and 32 spots in qualies. 2 tournaments a week

So if you are not top 70 no way you can enter directly MD and under 150 no way you can enter QD.

Except when 128 spot draws like Wimby.

The Dog, Mani, Almagro, Brown, Kyrgios, Klizan, Deliciano, Coric : GOAT slayers
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote