MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Russia to win the Davis Cup 2002 thread

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2002, 07:00 PM   #48
country flag ys

ys has a reputation beyond reputeys has a reputation beyond reputeys has a reputation beyond reputeys has a reputation beyond reputeys has a reputation beyond reputeys has a reputation beyond reputeys has a reputation beyond reputeys has a reputation beyond reputeys has a reputation beyond reputeys has a reputation beyond reputeys has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I am back

The skiing was just great ( not as good as Davis Cup, I suppose but.. ), they had more snow in November than they are supposed to have by Christmas time, quite incredible. Especially given that I was able to check the scoreline of DC while riding the skilift . I even realised that I am doing more of downhill and less of carving than I usually do, just to get to the skilift quicker and check the scores again.. But the last day, when I was checking the scores while already driving home was just agonizing.. I was checking the scores from my mail, and my friends driving the cars behind me were calling me to learn the scores too, from me..

Just out of desperation, last question.. Was anyone genious enough to tape the last day?
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote