MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Russia to win the Davis Cup 2002 thread

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2002, 08:51 PM   #33
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

WE DID IT!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see the pictures and interviews. I see Jessi's doing her time in GM at the moment, but hopefully she will keep the steady stream of interviews, news, and pics coming this way, too. I'm sorry I wasn't around to follow the match, it sounds like it was a good one. I think good things will come not only from Misha, but from Paul-Henri as well

Many big hugs and kisses to Misha for pulling through. I thought after his tragedy this year with his father that he would be down and out for a long time, but he came through when his country needed him. Many congrats to you, Mikhail

Zhenya can retire now on a bright note. I think he's earned it, and I certainly wouldn't want to see him play if he resented playing. I will miss him dearly, but I think if he wants to leave he should leave. And I think he will. I will always regret never getting to see him play live, but it's a regret I can live with

Congrats again, boys. As someone else commented, Russia is just too good a country to have never won the Davis Cup.

es

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote