MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nick Kyrgios - Yes He Canberra

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2013, 04:44 PM   #340
country flag xkyrgios

xkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nick Kyrgios - Yes He Canberra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco View Post
I hope you're not pissed at me I was just trying to fill in a few members who might have missed the match on how Nick's game is looking. I was probably a little harsh to be honest, but only because in a match you can't help but compare players against eachother and he was playing the World #11. Probably a bit unfair to compare him to Cilic with where both are at in their career.

You've probably mentioned this before, but who is Nick's coach and is anyone from Tennis Australia heavily involved in his development?
Not at all pissed! you said it how it was.

Simon Rae is coaching nick at the moment and has been, since about the start of the year so they it's an understatement to say they have been working pretty well together. Tennis Australia is in charge of Nicks scheduling and training at the moment so I guess it's fair to say they are heavily involved.