MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nick Kyrgios - Yes He Canberra

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2013, 11:58 AM   #339
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nick Kyrgios - Yes He Canberra

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkyrgios View Post
It was 4, 2 and 2...

No excuses but nick wasn't at his best at all today. Fought hard though and I was proud of that. Routine forehands that he usually begins to dominate points off, were missed and as you pointed out above heaps too many backhand errors too. These popped up more after the hammy agitation - but conditioning is all part of the game. He will be back. This was an awesome experience for Nick, and regardless of whatever negative criticisms are out there, he once again showed his character and what he is capable of this week. He isn't a person I would doubt and I look forward to the rest of the year.
I hope you're not pissed at me I was just trying to fill in a few members who might have missed the match on how Nick's game is looking. I was probably a little harsh to be honest, but only because in a match you can't help but compare players against eachother and he was playing the World #11. Probably a bit unfair to compare him to Cilic with where both are at in their career.

You've probably mentioned this before, but who is Nick's coach and is anyone from Tennis Australia heavily involved in his development?

NADAL - MATOSEVIC - BORG
TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - BROWN - NALBANDIAN - WAWRINKA

HINGIS - KOURNIKOVA - DOKIC
DEMENTIEVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - MYSKINA - DAVENPORT - RUBIN
SCHNYDER - HANTUCHOVA - SCHETT - MAURESMO - CLIJSTERS
RADWANSKA - BENCIC - BARTHEL - KVITOVA - JANKOVIC

Dmitry Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote