MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - S.Q.T. (stupid question thread)

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2013, 08:43 AM   #401
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hitting Partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_old_4_this View Post
My first post and, of course, it's a stupid question.

Most of the time, the players practice on their own or have a regular hitting partner. But every now and then they hit with another pro.

Do the coaches ask for certain players that will give their player a specific kind of workout? Do the players just pick a friend to hit with? Do they just run into each other in the locker room and decide to practice together?

All of the above? None of the above?

I've never been to a live tennis match so I don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

Thanks in advance to all responders.
As said, all of the above.

Also, you can write your name on a board signifying interest in playing with anyone who wants to play. That is what Nick Kyrgios did recently. When he came back to the bord, Novak Djokovic had entered his name next to his. So they had a session together. In other words, even the top stars haven't got everything specified long in advance.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote