MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who will be the finalist from the bottom half?

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2013, 01:30 AM   #45
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will be the finalist from the bottom half?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Heartbreaking match against Nole last year. If there's any justice in the world Tsonga will exact vengeance in this year's final. It's his best ever chance to reach a GS final and I can't see him messing it up.
You can't? If Tsonga reaches the QF he will play Federer and even if Fed's form is poor I'd bet on Roger in that match... this being on clay and all. And even if he did beat Fed, Tsonga would have maybe 50% against Berdych and 40% vs Ferrer. A lot of things have to go the Frenchman's way if he's gonna get a place in the final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times, October 2014
During this year’s United States Open, Soderling said, he was watching a match on television when his young daughter came into the room. For a moment, she watched her father watching the tennis, but then she interrupted.

“She wanted to watch Dora,” Soderling said. “So, I said, ‘O.K.’ We watched Dora.”
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote