MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #3531
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Well carbonara is a little different I think, not sure.
Carbonara has eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Other than wedding and funeral, I doubt they will wear the suits much. My son is adidas/Nike/Under Armor guy from head to toe. Hubby works from home so mostly t-shirt and shorts

Hubby used to have many expensive suits but he gained too much weight these years
Oh, that's too bad . But then again everyone needs a piece of clothing like that and most people don't wear it regularily, so be it

Get him to do sports with you and tell him it's because of your health or just stop cooking
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!