MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2013, 11:46 PM   #421
country flag bry17may

bry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Mae has taken a break from the forum. Aenea won't have opportunity very often. scarecrows is also a busy man, he'll help out during Wimbledon but haven't got time now. I'm hoping Tomek. might do the 4th quarter. If not, the three of us will manage.

I have no idea about "last activity", I didn't actually check on bry17may, I just assumed he'd have answered me if he'd been online.

If you want to help out in Wimbledon - or anywhere else - that's great We'll just need an admin to give you vBookie rights. I can ask snowwy about that. Just confirm you're sure and I'll see to that
I was out almost all the day and I will make the Ferrer's quarter no problem for me
bry17may is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote