MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Interviews, News & Articles Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #210
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Interviews, News & Articles Thread

Interesting yes but no news.

I'm NOT getting the wibe he's close to a comeback. When Bĺstad comes around it's been 2 full years.

At least Ancic had a fallback plan and studied to lawyer. Robin I don't know what his fallback is. He still aims for comeback but his progress is so slooooooow.

Even if he is too stubborn to set a date (that's like the main-point in his recent interviews) I think he should. He asks why?, but with slow progress and even more time away from the tour the chance his comeback becomes a total failure increases. I think mentally that could be more devastating than just wrap it up and move on in his life.
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote