MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #30 | Power Horse Cup 2013 | Final Update | Congrats GeEno!

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #181
country flag Nirjhor

Nirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #30 | Power Horse Cup 2013 | Final Update | Congrats GeEno!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bry17may View Post
4th place my best tournament so far and I was very undecided to pick Pella over Tipsarevic if I would be a little more brave

Thanks for managing Nirjhor, great job!
I wanted to pick Pella over Tipsarevic too but didn't. My heart was telling me to pick Pella but I ignored. I knew Tipsy was playing very bad tennis that time but couldn't think that he'd lose to Pella. But after seeing the result, I thought for one time that I should've picked that! But just after that moment of thinking, I forgot that. It's just a game, right?
You know, I used to think like that... "what place would've I gotten had I picked this player over that player".. "oh shoot! I wanted to pick him(player with bigger points) as the winner but didn't and now he won! " etc etc... but then I stopped thinking like that because it's nothing more than a game. It just takes time get used to it, that's all!

By the way, you are doing well. Keep it up! And thanks.

80 Titles Including 17 Grandslam, 22 Masters, 6 YEC and Counting.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

The Greatest Player Ever to Play Tennis.
Nirjhor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote