MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What's up with that nonsense?

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2013, 07:39 AM   #3
country flag No1emania

No1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's up with that nonsense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
Er what? You must have not indeed been to other large forums..
Yes I've been / I was. With much more subforums, topics and visitors.
Quote:
Any large forum puts a posting limitation first of all since it reduces load on the server.
I am not talking about that.
Quote:
Not sure what you're talking about being unable to see your posts...? Just click on your name in a thread and the options for your threads and posts can be found.
I do that and it says "forum wants you to wait 30s..." or something like that. What the hell does that prevents?
It's already insulting and irritating, but I wait 30+ seconds like a full, try again and I get the same message. And again. And again...

So as I've said, if they still see this "feature" as something very smart and very useful, they should put appropriate links in user CP - that would me much more useful than some of the useless stuff that are already in there...

Del Potro

Janowicz
No1emania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote