MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What's up with that nonsense?

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2013, 03:48 AM   #2
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's up with that nonsense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1emania View Post
Pard' my French, but having a 30 seconds waiting rule, which btw doesn't even work, is totally idiotic and irritating. I can't even see my own posts?!
Much bigger forums doesn't have that nonsense and everything is working fine.

You can at least add "my posts" and "my threads" links in user CP.
Er what? You must have not indeed been to other large forums.. Any large forum puts a posting limitation first of all since it reduces load on the server. On top of that, trolls would love to spam posts every second just to spam if such limitation was removed.. What forums have you been to..?

Not sure what you're talking about being unable to see your posts...? Just click on your name in a thread and the options for your threads and posts can be found.