MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask MTF Mods

Thread: Ask MTF Mods
View Single Post

Old 05-24-2013, 09:22 PM   #122
country flag RagingLamb
Motherhater

RagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

^You can ask the appeal mod if there are any questions about that.

The appeal mod can see a person's infraction history, as well as every single infraction that's given out. When a post is infracted, a record of the post is recorded in the infraction. So even if the post is later deleted, the mods (including the appeal mod) can see what the post was that lead to the infraction.

Even if the infraction is from a thread or multiple posts, or due to a double account, there is usually evidence of it somewhere, and the appeal mod can either access it or ask one of the other mods to provide it.

Usually the person gets reasons for the ban/infraction. I don't recall there ever being a user who wasn't sure why they were banned. Even if it comes up, it's not too difficult to address for the reasons I mentioned above.