MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask MTF Mods

Thread: Ask MTF Mods
View Single Post

Old 05-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #121
country flag motorhead

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingLamb View Post
By emailing mtfappealmoderator@gmail.com

Before that the email was askmtfmods@gmail.com

This and other information about the rules can be found here (see post #2).
I know about that. My point is you only get to know the reasoning for a ban once it expires and you are ablo to read the PM from a mod.
of course you get to know the short reasoning behind it reading the announcements section while unlogged, but to be able to discuss it deeply the possibility to read PMs would be of help under some circumstances and controversial cases (i.e. harrassment).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
he's not gay
put a hand on my ass in sopot when i was 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
I learn my learn in Oeiras, the flop was wearing a freaking jumper in a match vs sizzles, well he won, but I swear on my life afterwards' Never in my lifetime, I will bet on this flop'.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote