MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Doubles Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) 2013 Roland Garros MIJB#19 Our great winner

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
country flag bry17may

bry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) 2013 Roland Garros

How To Submit Your Picks!!!

I would highly appreciate it if you could send in your picks following the rules below:

1. Please have "No spaces" between rounds of a draw (This way, I can simply copy and paste each entrant's picks all in one go)!

2. Please don't make spelling mistakes, there is no need to do send seed numbers, player nicknames or country names! Only last names are required, thank you!

3. Please copy from the main draw posted in post #3 of this thread (This will ensure that the chances of making spelling mistakes are kept to a minimum)

4. Send only the last name of the first player in the doubles team
bry17may is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote