MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #32 French Open | Final Standings | Congrats, Hellcat :))

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #9
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #32 French Open

Announcements

06/09

Nadal 23 vs Ferrer 3

06/07
Rafa @Nolefans

SF picks
Djokovic 2 vs Nadal 42
Ferrer 11 vs Tsonga 21

06/05
QF picks
Djokovic 6 vs Haas 15
Nadal 15 vs Wawrinka 6

06/04
QF picks
Robredo 10 vs Ferrer 4
Tsonga 30 vs Federer 11

06/03
Misha over Haas is the most picked match today - 39, Stan over Gasquet is close by - 36 picks.

06/02
Robredo over Almagro is the most picked match today with 16 picks.

06/01
16 players have picked Dimitrov to beat Nole
How come is Rafa flying under the radar? he was struggling so much in his last 2 matches 2 souls have picked now Fog to beat Rafa. We shall see with that

Paire over Kei is emerging as being the most picked match for the day with 42 picks. 2nd is Misha over Tipsy - 33 picks.

05/31
Looks like Monfils once again is the public pick of the day, 55 players have picked him. GL with that Another public bet is Verdasco over Tipsy - 50 picks.
PS. (after the play session) None of those picks have paid off. Monfils wasting 4 MP. Robredo, Haas in Rnd4 of a GS just reminds me why I stopped following tennis.

05/30
Another rainy day at Roland Garros. Some matches were suspended, others couldn't even get off. They are once again behind the schedule. Let's hope for more sunshine tomorrow.
I updated with matches that got completed.

05/29
phew, they finished earlier today thanks god. Everything is updated, Rnd1 is finally completed, no delayed matches today, no upsets no big points grabbing . Forecast for tomorrow is not promising, rain all day long

all: http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=303

05/27
Monfils-Berdych and Mannarino-Cuevas are picks of the day. 55 players have picked Cuevas and 25 benefited from Berdych's misery.

05/24
Hi and welcome to PAW Roland Garros. Scoring points have been posted and you can start making your picks. Before posting your picks please, check PAW EL to be sure you have committed to play this tournament.

Good luck everybody and have fun

Main Draw

Last edited by Aenea : 06-09-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Aenea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote