MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Queens - Congratulations to sdtoot and Chris84/SloKid

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #10
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Queens

You can commit now!

This will be my 43rd hosting of a TT event - and for the second year in a row I'm honoured to get to host the event that takes place in London, my city of birth – as usual I intend to keep the entry lists updated regularly after ranks update - and as usual for I will be doing interviews for this event .

Also, if there’s any new players here who are unsure of anything please feel free to ask.

Other TT tournaments this week:

Code:
10/06/2013   Quenns                 GBR  GR   64/32/32/16   AdeyC
10/07/2013   Halle                  GER  GR   32/16/16/8    ESimp
10/07/2013   Nottingham 2 CH        GBR  GR   32/16/16/8    Freak3yman84
10/07/2013   Prague CH              CZE  CL   32/16/16/8    rajknier

Well I didn't die - but I did go to a better place. I refused V/S's offer of assistance with advancement in TF if I'd come back to manage TT in MTF and left MTF instead. It did wonders for my TT as I'm now ranked No 1 there

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote